- Power Quality
- Power Distribution
- Alternative Energy
- Automation & Development
- Motor & Starter Packages
- Custom Fabrication
- Adjustable Frequency Drive
- Circuit Breakers
- Contactors, Starters & Protective Relays
- Counters, Panel Meters, Tachometers & Timers
- Integrated Power Assembles
- Medium Voltage Motor Control Assemblies
- Metering Devices, Protective Relays & Communications
- Operator Interface Products
- Power Breakers, Contactors & Fuses
- Power Conditioners, Power Factor Capacitors & Harmonic Filters
- Reduced Voltage Motor Starters
- Terminal Blocks, Fuse Blocks and Fuse Holders
- Timers & Relays
- Carlo Gavazzi
- General Electric (GE)
- Hammond Power Solutions (HPS)
- Hammond Manufacturing
- Pepperl + Fuchs
- Red Lion Controls
- Sprecher + Schuh
- Other Manufacturers
- Cordyne Motor Starters
- Industries Served
- Alternative Energy
- Commercial Construction
- Dredging & Aggregates
- Farm & Agriculture
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Machinery
- Nuclear Power
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical & Refining
- Process & Well Control
- Pulp & Paper
- Water Treatment & Sewage
- Corporate Profile
Killark Standard Locations Fittings
Duraloy 7 Series is designed to provide access to conductors for pulling, splicing, and maintenance. Features intermediate UL listed and CSA Certified interchangeability with competitive products. Duraloy 7 series provides enhanced neoprene sealing gaskets, which provide a NEMA 3 seal. Product is suitable for wet locations when used with gasketed covers.
The Duraloy 8 Series provides access to conductors for pulling, splicing, and maintenance. Series is threaded for rigid conduit and IMC. Component is interchangeable with competitive bodies, gaskets, and covers. The flat back design provides greater cubic capacity for easy wiring, pulling and more room splicing.
- Suitable for wet locations when used with gasketed covers.
- Federal Specification W-C-586D / A-A 50563.
- Suitable for use in hazardous location applications when installed according to NEC Articles 501.10(b), Class I, Div. 2, (Suitable for use in Class I Zone 2 applications) 502-.10 and 503.10.
O Series / Duraloy 5
The O Series/Duraloy 5 provides access to conductors for pulling, splicing, and maintenance. Series is threaded for rigid conduit and IMC. Component is malleable iron and suitable for use in concrete and is also interchangeable with competitive products.
SLB / SLBM / SOLB / MLB Series
These series feature Cover and Gaskets, and are designed for easier wire pulling.
Two Series aluminum conduit bodies provide access to conductors for pulling, splicing, maintenance and for future changes and upgrades.
The WH Series provides conduit hubs with a liquid tight, oil tight and dust tight termination of electrical conduit through the walls of sheet metal enclosures. These hubs fit into standard knock-out dimensions.