- Power Quality
- Power Distribution
- Alternative Energy
- Automation & Development
- Motor & Starter Packages
- Custom Fabrication
- Adjustable Frequency Drive
- Circuit Breakers
- Contactors, Starters & Protective Relays
- Counters, Panel Meters, Tachometers & Timers
- Integrated Power Assembles
- Medium Voltage Motor Control Assemblies
- Metering Devices, Protective Relays & Communications
- Operator Interface Products
- Power Breakers, Contactors & Fuses
- Power Conditioners, Power Factor Capacitors & Harmonic Filters
- Reduced Voltage Motor Starters
- Terminal Blocks, Fuse Blocks and Fuse Holders
- Timers & Relays
- Carlo Gavazzi
- General Electric (GE)
- Hammond Power Solutions (HPS)
- Hammond Manufacturing
- Pepperl + Fuchs
- Red Lion Controls
- Sprecher + Schuh
- Other Manufacturers
- Cordyne Motor Starters
- Industries Served
- Alternative Energy
- Commercial Construction
- Dredging & Aggregates
- Farm & Agriculture
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Machinery
- Nuclear Power
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical & Refining
- Process & Well Control
- Pulp & Paper
- Water Treatment & Sewage
- Corporate Profile
Hourly Rate (NO)
Hourly Rate (EO)
|Engineer||Continental United States||$135||$203||$1,500|
|Engineer||Offshore, Foreign, Outside Continental United States||N/A||N/A||$2,100|
|Senior Service Technician||Continental United States||$110||$165||$1,250|
|Senior Service Technician||Offshore, Foreign, Outside Continental United States||N/A||N/A||$1,800|
|Technician||Continental United States||$75||$113||$800|
|Technician||Offshore, Foreign, Outside Continental United States||N/A||N/A||$1,250|
|Electrician||Continental United States||$55||$83||$600|
|Electrician||Offshore, Foreign, Outside Continental United States||N/A||N/A||$800|
- Continental United States means all States except Alaska and Hawaii.
- All rates are based on 10 hours a day. Work done over 10 hours a day is charged at 1.5 times of rate per hour. Customer to approve overtime prior to time being made.
- Full day rate will be charged for any day over 8 hours.
- Working days start at midnight and end at 23.59 hours.
- Travel days will be charged as working days.
- (NO) Normal Operating Hourly rates are Monday through Friday beginning at 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- (EO) Extended Operating Hourly rates are Monday through Friday beginning at 5:01 p.m. to 7:59 a.m. and any time Saturday and Sunday.
FOR ALL SERVICE:
- A purchase order is required prior to Service departure from Cordyne Inc.
- Chargeable Service time will begin when the Engineer leaves Cordyne Inc. and will end when he returns to Cordyne Inc.
- Time spent "standing by" at the customer's request, as a result of customer-incurred delay, weekend stand-by, or waiting for parts delivery, will be treated as working time.
- All travel expenses related to warranty service calls will be charged to the customers account.
- Air travel within the Continental United States will be Coach, when available, unless any segment is greater than four (4) hours in which case travel will be Business Class.
- All flights outside the Continental United States of America will be Business Class.
- Transportation expenses will be charged at cost plus 10%. Mileage incurred in Cordyne’s owned or leased vehicles or the field service technician’s personally owned vehicle will be charged at $1.00 per mile.
- Hotel and lodging expenses, excluding meals, will be charged at actual cost plus 10% administrative fee.
- Meals will be charged for any service time over 6 hours at a per diem rate $40.00 per calendar day (domestic) and $60.00 per calendar day (international) without prior notice.
- All parts used to affect repairs and those parts requested to remain at the job site as spares will be charged to the customer at current published prices.
- Any issue, which may be considered warranty, no-charge service, etc., requires the approval of Cordyne management before any agreement can be made with the customer.
- Cordyne is not responsible for third party charges involved in shipping or repairing Cordyne equipment. This includes freight, hiring of outside contractors, equipment rentals, duties, taxes, etc.
The above field services rates are subject to change without notice.
Request A Quote